DAILY SCHOOL TIMINGS
School starts at 8.30 A.M. and finishes at 3.30 P.M.
Brief assemblies are conducted on a special day is presented by children.
No child can leave the school premises during the school hours without taking any permission from the principal or Teacher in-charge and without a gate-pass.
The academic year starts in April and ends in March of the next year. There is a summer break which is usually scheduled from the end of April to the beginning of June.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Students must always maintain discipline in the school.
2. All the students must attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should be present in the school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving frequently late will be sent home.
3. 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class.
4. Students who damage any school furniture, write, or draw on the walls will be charged.
5. Students are not allowed to wear or carry gold ornaments like chains, rings, bangles, anklets, etc. School management is not responsible in case of loss/theft of any expensive item.
6. Students are prohibited from bringing a camera, mobile phones, electronic gadgets, toys, sharp instruments, blades, etc. inside the school premises.
7. Students are not allowed to bully or threaten other students, staff, or teachers.
8. Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
9. Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) regularly.
10. Parents are welcomed to meet the Principal, In-charge regarding any queries, or suggestions on respective appointments.
11. School programs develops both intrapersonal and interpersonal skills. The parents are requested to make your ward to participate in school programs like Sports day, Annual Day, and other activities.
12. Students must follow the rules and regulations of the school. If any found deviating, he/she will have to face the necessary actions from the school.
13. Students should come to school in the uniform which should be neat and clean.
14. Students should wear their ID cards every day as it is mandatory.
15. Boys should have a well-trimmed haircut and the girls should either wear two plaits or have a short haircut. Do not apply Mehndi on the hands.
16. Students should have trimmed nails.
17. All the Students must follow the uniform code as instructed by the management of the school. Exceptions could be considered of support by a reason letter.
18. Students can come to school in casual dress on their birthday and are not allowed to give expensive return gifts to their classmates.
19. Indiscipline, Misconduct, and misbehaviour in school transport will not be tolerated.
20. One way of transport is not applicable.
21. Child Pickup and drop will be fixed, until and unless permanent shifting from place to another place with the information to School, otherwise no temporary changes will not be accepted.
22. Students must maintain silence in the library.
23. Students who borrow books should return books immediately.
24. Students should handle books with care.
25. Students will have to work either individually or with partners or groups according to the experiment.
26. Students should not be engaged in horseplay such as throwing objects, tickling, squirting water, etc.
27. Students have to not break or damage any lab equipment; if any damage is done, he/she will be charged.
28. Students are expected to obey directions given by all the supervisors while on the playground.
29. Students are not allowed in any of the play areas without any supervisor to monitor.
30. Students must play the designated games in the designated areas.
31. When the bell rings all the students must immediately stop playing and walk to their classes in a queue.
32. Students should not threaten the other students while playing.
33. Transport Fee is optional (2 ways is mandatory) and "No concession" on the transport fee.
If any payment remains unpaid upon withdrawal from the school, no transcripts, transfers, or other records will be released until full payment is received.
PAYMENT DATES OF SCHOOL FEE: (APPLICABLE TO ALL FEES)
a. Installment 1 is due by Apr 1, 2023; from 10th Apr 2023 onwards late fee of Rs 100/- per day is applicable.
b. Installment 2 is due by Aug 1, 2023; from 10th Aug 2023 onwards late fee of Rs 100/- per day is applicable.
c. Installment 3 is due by Dec 1, 2023; from 10th Dec 2023 onwards late fee of Rs 100/- per day is applicable.
ADMISSION FROM AUGUST TO DECEMBER WILL PAY IN PRO-RATA AS BELOW:
(APPLICABLE TO ALL FEES)
| Upto August
| Upto September
| Upto October
| Upto November
| Upto December
*NO MID-TERM ADMISSIONS POST DECEMBER 2023 WILL BE ACCEPTED.
34. All fee increases by about 8% to 10% on the slabs given every year.
35. Uniforms, Textbooks need to be bought separately from Ganapathi Enterprises, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
36. Fee paid on Installment basis, attendance for any part of an Installment entails full payment for entire Installment and is non - refundable and no prorate is allowed.
37. NO ADMISSION FEE
38. All Fee once paid is not refundable.